Promising products and services are not the only success factors of your business - the optimal management of customer relationship is the critical success factor.
These factors include friendliness and customer orientation in telephone contact, as well as professional performing of customer and sales talks. Starting from the corporate and marketing strategy we assist our clients in all distribution levels in targeted and sustained education and training:
- "successful selling" - the basics for sales staff
- "professional selling" - advanced training for sales staff
- "best in class" – how to remain a top salesperson
- sell as a team - how top teams work successfully together
- key account manager - basic and advanced training
- professionally negotiating - the harvard concept of negotiation
- "cross-selling" – fully exploiting customer potential
- successfully performing price adjustments
We design "made to measure" company-specific trainings or workshops related to particular themes including sales topics. These may be topics such as: implementation of price adjustments, exhibition training, product launch, etc...
Systematic focus on customer needs and the ability to inspire customers, are the basis for any company's success. Customer orientation begins where your employees have telephone contact with the customer, in order acceptance, in service, in administrative services and in all other corporate divisions. Competently qualify with customers by:
- competent telephone calls - professional behavior on the phone
- professional handling of complaints - the complaint as an opportunity
- consistent customer orientation – delighting the customer