In the international transport business competent and current knowledge in customs law is a competitive advantage for many companies in the shipping industry. Continuous training of all involved parties ensures your competitive edge. New safety concepts and rules by the WCO (World Customs Organization) have been adopted. There are Authorised Economic Operators (AEO) in three classifications AEO - C, S and F. Our offer:
- customs law basic course for beginners
- customs duty - "competence for practice"
- Authorised Economic Operator (informative seminar)
- customs & Incoterms Update 2011
- customs security concept within the company
- approved exporter