Since the attacks of 11 September 2001 in New York, the transport world has to compete with a new security situation . Air safety in the transport chain in accordance with regulation (EU) 185/2010 VO is top priority for everyone involved.
Any party to the airfreight - safety chain must be determined by the VO (EU) keep 185/2010 or is responsible for the safety of shipments.
Known consignors, carriers and regulated agents to advise and assist in the certification and implementation of safety concepts:
- Known consignor / KC
- Regulated Agent / RA
Our consulting services include:
- kick-off meeting (introduction presentation / statutory / liability / utility / demand)
- actual situation analysis
- concept creation
- creating air cargo security program
- internal audition
Focus of consulting services is to accompany you in the implementation of A as starting point to Z Admission to "KC / RegA". The experience of more than 40 students will be admitted for an appropriate guarantee investment security.
- air safety officer training. VO (EU) 185/2010 annex 11.2.5
- security training VO (EU) 185/2010 appendix 126.96.36.199
- (7 UE for personnel with security control activities)
- trainer training (annual)
- refresher for security personnel